Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy new year everyone

I hope the best of 2007 will be the worst of 2008 and a wonderful yar is had by all

2007 has been a big year for me, firstly i went withut internet for five whole months *gasps* sort of felt out of touch when i finally did get back online

My baby grew so much and has turned into such a cheeky bu shy one year old

My little girl has finally over come majority of her seperation issues and started occasional care and early pre entry kindy and grown up so much in a year it isnt funny

My dad spent 8months overseas and we all missed him so much, it was only meant to be 6weeks!!

There has been so many good points to 2007 that i hope theres even more to 2008

Tomorrow i will share my new year resolutions and plans for 2008!

I hope everyone has a wonderful night, so far today we have been in and out of the pool and watched the kids fireworks on tv and played with some glow sticks and sparlers now the kids are in bed its definately time for a drink or two or three and to spend time with Damien!

No comments: